* How Nicole Antoinette pivoted her business to focus solely on her podcast, Real Talk Radio* The question she asked herself to ensure the longevity of the podcast once she started it* Why she chose a community-funded business mo
* How Nicole Antoinette pivoted her business to focus solely on her podcast, Real Talk Radio
* The question she asked herself to ensure the longevity of the podcast once she started it* Why she chose a community-funded business model through Patreon
* How she structures her Patreon tiers, pricing, and rewards* What’s working to grow the number of patrons supporting the show
Fill in the blank: I wish I could just get paid to __________.
Maybe you said “make art,” “have great conversations,” or “write books.”
Maybe you dream of being able to focus on world peace, doing sketch comedy, or telling stories about the world’s great philosophers.
Plenty of creative, passionate business owners have the work they wish they could focus on and the work that pays the bills.
The result tends to be a business model that is a bit fractured and unwieldy. You end up doing a bunch of little things to make it all add up at the end of the month.
What if you could clean it all up and just focus on the thing you love the most?
Today’s guest, Nicole Antoinette
, faced a similar dilemma.
Nicole is the host of Real Talk Radio, a podcast that digs deep into the lives of athletes, writers, entrepreneurs, parents, coaches, and activists. Four years into finding an opportunity to coach people who wanted a similar lifestyle to hers, she decided to make a big change.
Nicole decided to do away with coaching and digital products and just get paid to having fascinating, honest conversations with people living fulfilling lives.
To do it, she used Patreon.
Patreon is a platform that allows creators like Nicole to create a community-funded business model.
Nicole and I talk about how she arrived at the idea for the podcast, what she did to ensure the longevity of the project once it took off, and why she chose a community-funded business model. We also talk about how she structures the pricing, rewards, and growth of her Patron community.
Have you discovered a way to get paid to just create? I’d love to hear from you. Find me on Instagram—I’m @tara_mcmullin
—and let me know how you did it!
Now, let’s find out what works for Nicole Antoinette!
What Works Is Brought To You By
Mighty Networks powers brands and businesses – like yours! – that bring people together.With a Mighty Network, online business owners just like you can bring together in one place:
* Your website* Your content* Your courses* Your community* Your events online and in real life* And charge for them…all while building YOUR brand.
to see more examples of brands bringing people together and taking their businesses to the next level.
★ Support this podcast ★